



So our office moved to a new location and just some word of advice- don't ever move your business it is the worst...so i've been sooo busy and without fax, phones or internet we can't really function. Point is, is that its been chaotic and so i'm so glad this week is over! But this weekend has already made up for my lame week- first off I was done with work Friday and had plans with my friend Shyan to go to a Scrapbook sale at one of my favorite stores in Holladay, Pebbles in my Pocket.
Wow we got some good deals and came out with some great stuff! One of my Favorites is that spider web paper, the webs are velvet thank you very much! That really made my night (yes i'm a nerd) anyways, it gets better! So since they were having a sale there were #'s all scattered through out the store- well long story short I WON! yeah for me! I won a black box of albums that i'm holding in the picture. This is only Shyans purchase (I left mine in the car because there was sadly too much to bring into her house to display:) ) after the sale we stopped by my friend Britt Rindlesbach's to see her new place she moved into- we helped her put together some lamps she bought and chatted for awhile. I soon took Shyan home and Dave came to get me where we headed to Nerdomdum (how do you spell it....?) anyways the Nortons I should say and watched "The Ultimate Gift" which I highly recommend- Honest! i'm not just saying that...then off to bed! THEN I had a 8:30 meeting at The Pink Daisy (a scrapbook store i currently work at on Saturday's PT) and then worked ALLLLLL day. but it was fun and busy so it went by fast! now i'm off to Hopefully Cafe Rio for dinner.....and then who knows what!
2 comments:
I love that you are into scrapbooking! So am I! My sister-in-law is doing a "Scrapbook Getaway" next Friday the 14th. You should come. She rents out a hotel conference room and tons of people come and scrapbook all night long. I'll be going for sure so you and whoever else you would like to bring are welcome to come. A lot of people sleep over but I won't be...it should be a scrapbook party and night to catch up on all your pages!! Holly
Nerdomdom.
I'm pleased that you guys are gracing Kent and Jane with your presence. Poor empty nesters that they are.
I've never even heard of that movie but I just added it to our Blockbuster Queue. Sounds good.
Great find on the scrapbook sale!! I can tell how giddy you were. Getting good bargains are the best.
Post a Comment