







So....Dave and I decided to go to the Utah State Fair this week and wow we fit right in:) it actually was a lot of fun! Dave tried to win me prizes, we saw the biggest pig ever, paid $2.00 to go into the "circus sideshow" where we saw things like a cow with 6 legs, an albino turtle, 2 headed sheep, etc etc. and well just walked around the grounds. it was a really fun bizzare night!
Gotta love the ghettoness:)
7 comments:
Man, you need to put those comments BEFORE the pictures so we've got some sorta warning on those! I mean, you can't just spring a 2-headed sheep on the unknowing! Yikes, glad I didn't have to see those in person... Looks like you had fun though, so that's what matters! Hopefully Dave was successful in winning you something with his "skills" - if not, then hey it's the thought that counts, right? :D
ya so....i don't really know how to put the pictures after, i need blog help! but yes it was very fun and i'll work on giving you warning:)
Who needs kids to talk about on a blog when you can post pictures of strange animals? :)
I am so weirded out right now. You said that sheep has two heads? How is that?! It looks more like two bodies, two legs coming out of it's back, and one misfigured head. Or am i seeing it completely wrong? Please explain it to me. And are the cows extra legs wrapped around his body? What is the thing that you are standing next to in the second to last picture? What a sideshow.
And can I just say that I think you and Dave are the king and queen of self-portraits. Love it.
oh susie....so i'm standing next to the biggest pig in the 2nd to last picture, and the sheep...well ya they're connected like siamese (spell?) twins. and the cow had 2 legs that were attached to his back. i thought it was a set up but he was licking them and they moved.....it was a freak show i'll tell you what! totally worth the $2....
Oh poor sheep, he probably has really low self esteem. I have to admit though, if I saw that thing walking around my neighborhood or standing in a farm I would totally be freaked out. That is sooo weird!
Sorry, Ty's comment was from me, Holly :) I forgot to sign out of his gmail into mine :)
hey brooklyn...we went to the fair and we did NOT see those freaky animals. i kind of wish we did though...i'm sure porter would've liked them. and yeah the fair is a little ghetto, but so much fun...wait till you have kids!! meg
Post a Comment