Tuesday, September 11, 2007

I guess I've Been Tagged....?

4 jobs I've had:
1. Some Dudes Playground (don't be jealous)
2. Bath and Body Works
3. The Pink Daisy (current job)
4. Vandelay Industries - "Rainbow" (current job)

4 movies I can watch over and over again:
1. 10 Things I hate About You
2. Napolean Dynamite
3. Dumb & Dumber...?
4. Any Ocean's movie

4 places I've lived:
1. Salt Lake City, Utah
2. Reno, Nevada
3. Lenexa, Kansas
4. Holladay, Uah

4 favorite TV shows:
1. Heroes
2. The Office
3. So You Think You Can Dance
4. Lost
5. Ellen
6. Live with Regis & Kelly
7. Grey's Anatomy

4 places I've been on holiday:
1. Maui - Christmas
2. Oahu - Christmas
3. Disneyland and world - Christmas
4. Las Vegas - Easter

4 favorite dishes:
1. Pork salad at Cafe Rio
2. Benihana Fried Rice
3. Jane's Tenderloin meat stuff. (Its soo good and I don't even know the name of it)
4. Janes meatballs
*wow I don't know what i'd do without Jane!!

4 websites I visit daily:
1. Family & friend's blogs
2. Gmail
3. Banks for work and personal use - America 1st and Wells Fargo
4. Facebook

4 places I'd rather be right now:
1. Kauai, Hawaii (best island by far)
2. New York
3. With Dave - I never see him.
4. On a cruise

Aaaand... 4 people I'm tagging!
I'm not doing this part cause people i know have already done this....so ya

1 comment:

Ty and Holly said...

That was fun to read....can I come on the next Holiday vacation with you! Geez...spending Christmas in Hawaii would be awesome!