So i've felt so much peer pressure to start a blog so......i've joined the bloggin world! I'm kinda boring but i'll try to entertain you and more importantly keep you posted on my life and many adventures!
Oh my gosh Brooklyn! I am laughing so hard, I love the picture! You are definitely going to be one of my favorite daily reads! I'm so excited for your blog, sorry if you felt the pressure from me...he..he.. -Holly
oh no i give in to peer pressure so easily. you're completely to blame! no i'm kidding. you know i've been wanting to do this....so now i finally did. and i linked you on my page but i can't figure out how to only show your name not your webpage? i'm retarded
When you go to the page element where you originally entered my webpage title...below that it will say title page name or something like that. That's where you can type in Holly and Ty. And leave the actual link in the box you put it in. Does that make sense. If not let me know :)
3 comments:
Oh my gosh Brooklyn! I am laughing so hard, I love the picture! You are definitely going to be one of my favorite daily reads! I'm so excited for your blog, sorry if you felt the pressure from me...he..he..
-Holly
oh no i give in to peer pressure so easily. you're completely to blame! no i'm kidding. you know i've been wanting to do this....so now i finally did. and i linked you on my page but i can't figure out how to only show your name not your webpage? i'm retarded
When you go to the page element where you originally entered my webpage title...below that it will say title page name or something like that. That's where you can type in Holly and Ty. And leave the actual link in the box you put it in. Does that make sense. If not let me know :)
Post a Comment