Monday, September 24, 2007

Hola from COSTA RICA!!!!


Buenas! I just got into Costa Rica yesterday afternoon and so far sooooo fantistico! Its so great. I'll write more later just wanted to say Hola! oh and that pic is of the Irazu Volcano that i'm going to go see on Wednesday!!!

5 comments:

Amy said...

Brooklyn! you have a blog...and you're in Costa Rica! Have a super fun time!

Kristen Harmon said...

Yay for Brookers in da Rica! Have a splendid time, and try to step out from behind the camera occasionally to actually look at things with your own eyes. ;)

Ty and Holly said...

Yeah! Make sure you document everything! I can't wait for Costa Rica and it's 1 month and 1 day away!!! You have to tell me everything and take lots of pics so I can show Ty! -Let me know how the weather is too :)

susie said...

Now this is why blogs are great! Getting pics and messages while you are IN Costa Rica. I think that's so cool. Have fun Brooklyn!!

Brooklyn and Dave said...

ok....so holly i'll write you a personal e-mail about costa rica when i get back...or better yet i'll just call you.

ames, sus, kristy....i'm havin the best time! thanks!

oh and kristy- i am taking a lot of pics-(of course) but taking daves stand on capturing moments! mine are definitely more scenery than anything:)