Thursday, September 6, 2007

Summer Favorites








So i'm posting 2 things today sue me.....i just wanted to share some of my favorite moments from the summer
first off going up the canyon with my friends, flaming gorge with the fam, allisons wedding, a long hot trip to the zoo, the 4th of july and fireworks!!! (in no particular order...)

2 comments:

susie said...

Go Brooklyn!!! She finally caved. Yay!!!

Your blog is awesome. I love the flying Brooklyn picture (you're killing me with that one). And the giraffe picture is so cool. Were you really that close? It looks like it's standing right over you! And I love your Edward mention on your profile. So funny. I haven't read some of those books you listed. I'm going to add them to my future reads list.

I'll be checking here often!

Kristen Harmon said...

Yay for little "Blog-lyn!" Yeah, that's my clever mix of Blog & Brooklyn... Oh, I kill myself.

I love it so far, the flying pic is sweet, how'd you get that? But the funniest thing on here? Oh yeah, the fact that the only pic posted of your long-time sweetheart is one showing off his, uh, fine male physique. :) hehe I'm sure Dave will highly appreciate it.

Well I'm super happy to have another blog to add to my list - I check 'em about 3 times a day, so post lots of new stuff!