
Oh my gosh....where do I begin? So my friend Becky performed at the "dew tour" that is at the delta center so she got a bunch of free tickets....i went to that to see her dance,
see some pro BMX'ers
then we left because my other friend Shyan had a booth at the "what women want show". Becky and I drove to the Southtowne Expo Center unkowing of what was about to happen.......We walked into the room filled with jewerly, purses, shoes, fancy luggage, stripper poles, make up, scrapbooking....what else could a girl want? Oh i'll tell you what - FREE LASER HAIR REMOVAL!!!! For my birthday this year I decided that I need to get rid of my mustache. So I went around to all the booths that had laser hair removal at their spa to see who would be the cheapest. Well, at the 3rd booth these 2 wonderful women said some magical words...."why not win laser hair removal for free?" well......THATS WHAT I DID!!!! I spun a wheel that had a variety of prizes and mine was $250 worth of free Laser Removal!!!! I'm so excited to be hairless!!!
Shyan won FREE underarm ultimate package worth $530!!!!!
Becks won FREE upper lip treatment!!!!
4 comments:
The women's fair sounds like fun! However, I'm warning you I have had lazer hair removal and in more places then you would think :) It's extremely, extremely painful. Though the results were good for a few months, the hair does grow back. It only kills about 70% of the hair folical. Have fun though that is a good hook-up!
thanks for the warning.....they said that i go for 6 treatments and that i have 4 free followup's that i can go back if i do have hair grow in..so you can't beat free! we'll see when i do it and i'll let you know! and i'm going to do my upper lip cause thats the #1 thing that irritates me:) i have a mexi stash!
Yeah, I had 8 treatments. Let me know how it goes :) That is a good deal though, it's expensive. -Holly
That is some lucky spinning!! I could use some laser hair removal myself. Let me know how it goes, if you'd recommend it. Can't beat free!!!
Post a Comment