Wow, no turkey for me tonight. Thanks Brooklyn.
Oh I am SO glad I ate my turkey dinner BEFORE I saw that picture.
I found your blog also...looks like you two are so happy! I love your wedding dress. Where are you guys living? Hope that all is well
Are you kidding me with this?!!!!You kill me Brooklyn.
Nice picture brooklyn. I have your vinyl lettering. e-mail me your address again and I'll get it to you. Of course flakey me lost it...my e-mail is slbagley@yahoo.com. Sorry.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Wow, no turkey for me tonight. Thanks Brooklyn.
Oh I am SO glad I ate my turkey dinner BEFORE I saw that picture.
I found your blog also...looks like you two are so happy! I love your wedding dress. Where are you guys living? Hope that all is well
Are you kidding me with this?!!!!
You kill me Brooklyn.
Nice picture brooklyn. I have your vinyl lettering. e-mail me your address again and I'll get it to you. Of course flakey me lost it...my e-mail is slbagley@yahoo.com. Sorry.
Post a Comment