for my birthday this year....dave and i decided to head down to las vegas!


we did a session at the las vegas temple....

we saw the best show in vegas - danny gans!

went to the one and ONLY benihana:)

strolled through the hotels on the strip....



oooh went to the shark reef at mandalay bay.....the only pic worth making the blog:)

i won $250 playin the slots....don't tell


belagio gardens....{my favorite}



oh....wish we were still there .... in the warmth!
5 comments:
What a fun birthday guaps! Bret and I are thinking about heading down there later this month actually. Benihana's looks particularly tempting.
By the way, the word verification for this comment is petroid. I thought it sounded funny.
Happy Birthday! That looks like such a fun trip, I wanna get down there! Your pictures are great and you guys are so cute. And props to you for winning $250 bucks! I never win!
Happy Birthday! I love Vegas...oh and were there a bunch of old people in the Vegas temple. When we went we were the only ones under 60! It was funny...so small too. Anyways, that is awesome you won $250!! Glad you got spoiled for your birthday!
Happy Birthday girl. I'm so glad you guys are livin' up life. Love ya girl!
Hey Sister!!! I am super jealous about the money! How fun to get away. Hope you had a Happy Birthday! Love you.
Post a Comment