Tuesday, December 16, 2008

meet MaRLeY!

meet the newest member of the norton fam....! marley rufus norton

we just picked him up about oh 3 hours ago and he won't sit still for 2 seconds to get a decent picture....so here we go- what did we just do?!?


6 comments:

Marianna said...

He is SOOOO cute! I want one. I love this little puppy! Congrats!

Allison said...

Oh my hell, what did you do!? I can't believe you bought a dog! Congrats...i guess...

JK! Love you!

dunndee said...

WHAT!!?? Not fair!! He is so freaking cute.

susie said...

He is cute!! Have fun guys!!

Ty and Holly said...

Cutest dog ever, ever. What a fun Christmas present :)

sbagley said...

Holy cow...Marley is so cute. We have had our puppy "chewy" for 10 years now and she's such an important member of our family. She's stinkier and fatter now, but she's still rocks. I won't lie to you, the puppy years are hard, but still amazing. I can't wait to meet Marley. Now you need to read "Marley & Me". It's one of my favorite books.