Tuesday, November 18, 2008

looking into the future.......

so i'm sitting in a regional relief society meeting the other day (i'm in the relief society presidency in case you were wondering what i'm doing in one of these meetings....) anyways, so i'm thinking to myself looking around at all these women, and i notice they all have one thing in common....(well besides being in the relief society) they all have SHORT HAIR!!!!!!! what is it with this age of women? is this what i have to look forward to? if so count me out....!

3 comments:

Dave said...

Wow wife it looks like you're running out of things to blog about...let me post and I guarantee entertainment!

sbagley said...

This is hands down the funniest post I've ever seen. Love it!!! We need to promise to stay hip forever.

Newman Family said...

Hate to break it to ya, but your hair is getting shorter as I get to know you...;)
Jessi