I want to live in your apartment, it is SO cute Brooklyn! It totally puts mine to shame. One day.... I love that picture of Jesus with the little black boy. My mom gave that to my dad for Christmas because of my little brother. It seriuosly makes me cry when I look at it. SO cool. I'll call you to come decorate my apartment when I can afford some decorations! :)
Wow Brooklyn. Your place looks great!! Where did you get that world map? It's very cool. Your couch is awesome and all tables -- I like how your TV looks on the table. Your coat hanger is cute. I need one of those. And I was thrilled to see the picture of Jesus on the wall. It looks so good. Your banister is cool too -- hadn't seen that since it's different than the one in the model. And the clock -- love it! It must have come from someone special. :) j/k
Thanks Brooklyn! (p.s. Can't tell you how glad I am that you take so many pictures from different angles. Otherwise, I'd be left very unsatisfied.) Thanks!
3 comments:
I want to live in your apartment, it is SO cute Brooklyn! It totally puts mine to shame. One day.... I love that picture of Jesus with the little black boy. My mom gave that to my dad for Christmas because of my little brother. It seriuosly makes me cry when I look at it. SO cool. I'll call you to come decorate my apartment when I can afford some decorations! :)
Wow Brooklyn. Your place looks great!! Where did you get that world map? It's very cool. Your couch is awesome and all tables -- I like how your TV looks on the table. Your coat hanger is cute. I need one of those. And I was thrilled to see the picture of Jesus on the wall. It looks so good. Your banister is cool too -- hadn't seen that since it's different than the one in the model. And the clock -- love it! It must have come from someone special. :) j/k
Thanks Brooklyn! (p.s. Can't tell you how glad I am that you take so many pictures from different angles. Otherwise, I'd be left very unsatisfied.) Thanks!
You guys have a darling place! I need to come see it.
Post a Comment