Friday, July 4, 2008

happy birthday america.....

what a great day! it started of with some swimming at my parents house with the norton clan...
This is me trying to get a good picture of emma....ya never gonna happen. she refuses to look at the camera. i pitty you kristy you poor thing

and here ya go i somewhat suceeded....but not really. she'd make the cutest face and i would miss it by a half a second!!!
here is the one and only jane going down the slide...this is for your enjoyment sus
after swimming we went and saw hancock...it was pretty good, but we couldn't help taking a picture with walllllleeeee and eeevvvaaaa....
then we bbq'd with the nortons and enjoyed fireworks from holladay elementary!


 as emma would say "pretty boom"

1 comment:

susie said...

That is THE greatest slide picture ever Brooklyn. I'm so pleased you posted it for me. Jane truly is a one and only :)

Looks like a fun 4th. I want to come hang out with you guys! I like how you added (n) to your blog name. BMN just isn't as cool as BMW. Is it? I guess Dave is worth it though. :)

BTW, Happy 1 month anniversary today!!