This is for Dave's sister Susie who lives in California...and well anyone else who would like to see my house via internet instead of being human and coming over to visit me!!! (Jk)
Oh Brooklyn. It's awesome! I love all your wall decorations. It looks so good. The black toilet scrubber and garbage can are cool too. You are so lucky to have a real bathroom sink. We have one of those stupid pedestal sinks that everyone says "oh I love those", until you realize that there is no where to put anything. But yours is perfect. Can't wait for room #2.
wow brookln..first of all congratulations on the wedding. the honeymoon looks like it was awesome. want to be there right now! and your decorating skills! way to go. my house didn't look anything like complete for a LONG time..and it still doesn't. love the black in the bathroom!
3 comments:
I feel so privileged to get personal blog posts.
Oh Brooklyn. It's awesome! I love all your wall decorations. It looks so good. The black toilet scrubber and garbage can are cool too. You are so lucky to have a real bathroom sink. We have one of those stupid pedestal sinks that everyone says "oh I love those", until you realize that there is no where to put anything. But yours is perfect. Can't wait for room #2.
wow brookln..first of all congratulations on the wedding. the honeymoon looks like it was awesome. want to be there right now! and your decorating skills! way to go. my house didn't look anything like complete for a LONG time..and it still doesn't. love the black in the bathroom!
Love it..so cute!
Post a Comment