Tuesday, August 5, 2008

room #5

welcome to our kitchen....! and our laundry room:)







4 comments:

Kristen Harmon said...

K Brookano, when we finally get a house I'm hiring you to decorate it with vinyl - you've got a knack! I LOVE the dandelions blowing off the print effect, so cute. I do think that your "cooking" statement seems a little self-confident; perhaps it should be coming from Dave's perspective, "She kisses better than she cooks." ;) just kidding

Teddy, Scott, & baby Jane said...

Love it, love it, love it! Your kitchen is gorgeous! How lucky are you to start out with such a nice place! I love it, it's darling. Please come decorate mine when I get an apartment that has some potential! :)

susie said...

Ooooh, aaahhhh. It's so pretty.

Your cabinets and countertops look awesome. Good choices! And your vinyl appliques are so cute! How did you ever find the ones to match your artwork? That is the coolest!!! I laughed when I read the one above the sink. You are too funny. You guys are stocked up. You don't even have to haul laundry to the parentals houses. Nice!! Is the master bedroom the only room left? Are you saving it for last?

Natalie said...

I love it girl! Seriously it's beautiful. I will have to come see it in person sometime :)