Hey so i totally blogged stalked you!!! hahaha i saw your name on a friends page and i wanted to see what was up!!! congratulations on getting married. you guys look so happy. married life is great. well i am adding you as a friend and i hope you don't mind!!!
5 comments:
I'm so glad you posted pics...looks like tons of fun. I love Aruba and the flamingos!
Hello Sister Norton!
Aruba looks awesome! I love that you found a Benihana there -- perfect.
Welcome home!
That wasn't Kent posting. It was me, Susie. My gmail must have still been logged in as him. Sorry.
Hey so i totally blogged stalked you!!! hahaha i saw your name on a friends page and i wanted to see what was up!!! congratulations on getting married. you guys look so happy. married life is great. well i am adding you as a friend and i hope you don't mind!!!
That looks so fun!! I'm jealous. Honeymoons are seriously the best. Justin and I talk about ours all the time and wish we were still there.
Post a Comment