Wednesday, June 2, 2010

camppppppp

Somehow Dave convinced me to go camping over Memorial Weekend....our compromise was as long as we only stayed one night....:)
Us clean, warm and happy before the dirt and cold begins.....
Beautiful Maple Canyon!!

Trees behind our campsite



Playing "splits"

9mm madness....

a couple of bad A's !

The other view from our campsite....

Skye and Kaya = "Skya" best buds!

"where's Kaya"

Kaya pooped! she did not stop wandering, playin, sniffin and searchin!

All in all a success....such a great time with amazing food, great friends and an adventure I can check off my list of "ya i've done that, but no need to repeat...:) "

3 comments:

Allison said...

I'm impressed B! Scott still hasn't convinced me to go camping. I don't really think he ever will get me to go!

Madi said...

i love that picture with his cast! so sad! hope you guys are doing well :)

marenj said...

Oh yeah right- you had so much fun and you know it! Team Norton is in the camping zone now- there's no avoiding it anymore!! Embrace the love and just enjoy it- seriously already!