Sunday, June 27, 2010

2 of 3

Phew...Now that yard work is done, dave and i have been busy decorating/organizing/cleaning etc etc

here is a link that the realtor posted for the home to sell it....

http://tour.circlepix.com/tour.htm?id=767980 there's a video tour at the top left corner

PS we got it for a better price :)

Now here is how we decorated! (a few rooms anyways....)



















Probably should've cleaned a little before some of these pics....but you get the semi idea ;)

4 comments:

Laura-Lu said...

Looks like a beautiful home Guaps, with lots of charm and character. I'll have to stop by sometime and see it in person.

P.S. I think we have the same couch only a different color. I can't remember though cause we bought it and now it's on its way to Brazil....

Natalie said...

Beautiful house! How exciting for you guys.

sweetmama.heather said...

What an amazing house! I love your decorating style. Congratulations!

Allison said...

I love it B! I can't wait to see it. I'm SO impressed with your yard. I have one potted plant and I kill it all the time- I'm ridiculous. Everything looks so great!

Also- I'm excited to see you tomorrow! (finally!)