Dave's Aunt and Uncle live up in Providence, UT...such a quaint little town in Logan. So we went up there to have a BBQ but before we got there we thought we'd enjoy a session at the Temple! This is the first time back since we've been married so it was so fun to go! Plus the Logan Temple is such an amazing site!
Was this from this weekend? How fun! I've never been in the Logan temple. You guys are so good. I have to say that I love Providence. I agree that it is such a quaint little place.
And I like your new Wall-E picture and blog title. Are you making the move to a couple blog? Will Dave be posting things? Please, Dave? I don't think that Jeremy has ever even looked at our blog. Or should I say, my blog. :)
1 comment:
Was this from this weekend? How fun! I've never been in the Logan temple. You guys are so good. I have to say that I love Providence. I agree that it is such a quaint little place.
And I like your new Wall-E picture and blog title. Are you making the move to a couple blog? Will Dave be posting things? Please, Dave? I don't think that Jeremy has ever even looked at our blog. Or should I say, my blog. :)
Post a Comment