Ok so every year there are various activities I would like to do for Christmas....well of course every year I look back and realize that I didn't accomplish anything! This year I have made a list of good Christmas activities- and i'm bound and determined to get them done!
The first one off my list was the Festival of Trees!



This picture is awesome, because Dave knows the Artist who painted this picture! On top of that- he was there when it happened! Dave went to Zambia, Africa this Summer and this guy named Phillip is a Jesus model- so while he was there he witnessed Phillip walking around with all the African Children. I can't remember this childs name, but it's a great story and fun to see this painting at the Festival!
After the festival my friends and I went to Shyan's to watch Elf - I love that movie...favorite quote, "Buddy the Elf whats your favorite color?"
anyways...........I'll keep you posted on my various activities!
1 comment:
Oh, i love love love Elf! My favorite quote would have to be:
"Does syrup have sugar? -- yes--- THEN YES!"
Post a Comment