Wednesday, November 28, 2007

thanksgiving!


Nothing really exciting is going on to blog about lately.....so I thought i'd just say thanks to the Johns for a wonderful feast on Thanksgiving! 

3 comments:

susie said...

I like the shirt you have on in this picture Brooklyn.

It's great that you guys went to the Johns. They are so fun. You and Dave do awesome Norton family representation. While the rest of us fail to support the family you and Dave pulled through. Gracias. :) Are you staying in town for Christmas? We'll be there the 20-30th!

Natalie said...

It's a great school. If you come in again you should come say hi. My station is right inside the door. I graduate in about 6 weeks. I can't wait!!!

Dave said...

Who is that handsome devil in the picture with you? Man is he good looking. Or maybe its just because he is standing next to you...