Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanks 5

Thankful today for my one and only....I love him so much and we are loving life thus far in our lives

A few of Dave's quirks that I love and am grateful for

His cleanliness OCD
How much he takes care of me
His great job- he works so hard and I'm so proud of him
His smile
How he can laugh at me and with me and when he tries so hard to not smile (I love that face)
How athletic he is
He's my medical bill
His looking in the mirror face
His love for kaya bear
His love for food and going out to eat like me:)
How he always has to have a blanket on him when laying on the couch- even in 100 degree weather
How great of a primary teacher he is
How tech savvy he is
His weekly whiskey militia purchases
His dreamy blue eyes
Vend e to port
No friendo playing
How he watches all my girlie shows with me;) I know he secretly likes them...
How athletic he is
His constant watching of sports center, football, basketball etc etc
How he calms me down
How caring he is

I love you babe...

Happy turkey day everyone!!!

No comments: