So I got a sewing machine for my Birthday, and since then I've been super crafty...I've always been crafty growing up, but I've just now put it into hyper mode....what kind of started it was a trip to the Holladay Christmas boutique. I saw so many things for $30-$50 thinking "I can totally make this easy..." well I did!
The First is a Camera Strap- I made 2 of them for my SLR but one was on the camera and i didn't feel like taking it off:)
This bell wreath was actually made with my RS but I did it....:)
This book wreath SUPER easy and freaking cute if you ask me....
This yarn/flower fabric wreath took me the longest but was super fun and easy...
then I LOVE these quiet finder things....don't know what else to call them:) i made 2 even though I have no kids yet...it'll keep me entertained in Sacrament till then ;)





2 comments:
I LOVE that book wreath! I'm so impressed B!
You should get me the info on the quiet finder things :)
Post a Comment