Thursday, April 29, 2010

cancun rainbow style

Dave and I just returned from a fabulous trip to the JW Marriot in Cancun!
here's some fun pics...
our view from the room
welcome reception
sunrise
business meeting
extra quota buster gift
golfing

croc on the course!
pat o'briens
spinning the wheel...won $2500
layin by the pool
the beach

my yummmmy dinner


pirate night on a real pirate ship...:)






flea market
last night reception dinner



4 comments:

Laura-Lu said...

I just wanted to let you know that I have a friend that found your blog through mine and once said to me, "who is that girl Brooklyn? she lives the life!"

This post confirms that. Keep living the dream guaps.

Natalie said...

Lucky! I could use a trip to Cancun right about now!

The Rigbys said...

honestly i think you have the best life.....

marenj said...

I think I have the wrong job