so we're.........going to the temple and we're gonna get ma-a-arried!
yep thats right......david and i are gettin hitched! after about 5 1/2 years or so of dating we've decided to make it official! we're getting married june 5th so mark it on your calendars and get ready to party....!
That's so exciting and I'm the first to leave a congrats on your comments!! I was just looking at my friends list and I thought I should check out Brooklyn's to see if she's engaged yet...I must be phsychic!!!
congrtulations brooklyn! so happy for you...marriage is the best thing in the world. i want a picture of the ring though...and a story of how it happened!!
6 comments:
That's so exciting and I'm the first to leave a congrats on your comments!! I was just looking at my friends list and I thought I should check out Brooklyn's to see if she's engaged yet...I must be phsychic!!!
congrtulations brooklyn! so happy for you...marriage is the best thing in the world. i want a picture of the ring though...and a story of how it happened!!
Well shoot dang! That is awesome. Warmest congratulations to you both!
Yeah! It's marked on my calendar! Congratulations!
Congrats!! That is so exciting. Married life is seriously the best. I'll have Justin text you our address.
Congrats you high school sweet hearts! Hope all the wedding plans are going well.
Post a Comment