Wednesday, April 18 Dex and I went downtown to take his 6 year old pictures- then we met Dave for lunch and rushed Dexter school. I then met my mom for 2nd lunch at the park cafe and we took Carter to the Tracy aviary. I was contracting all day but just assumed false labor didn’t think much of it. That night I was contracting more consistently but had to take Bach dinner for her just having a babe- I jumped in the bath to slow the contractions and to ease the pain. Right after Alex picked me up and we got her food - I timed my contractions all the way out to Bach’s and they were 7-10 min apart. When we got there I laid on her couch and continued to time my contractions now 5 min apart. After an hour of visiting with Bach we decided to leave. I got home and told Dave we should cut his hair - so we cut his hair about 9:30pm. I was continuing to contract so I warned him we may be going to the hospital but I’m probably over reacting. I then had some blood when I went to the bathroom so I decided we for sure Should go in and just get checked. We called Allie to come up and got our bags ready to go in case we got admitted. Once we arrived at the hospital the lady didn’t really believe i was in labor so she sent us to triage - we stayed in there for an hour and a half waiting to see if we’d be admitted. When I went to my doc appt Froerer checked me and I wasn’t even dilated, but in the hospital I was now a 3. They finally admitted us at 12:00am and my contractions continued to get stronger and closer together- every hour the nurse came in to check us and so we got a little bit of sleep but not much😞 when finally at 5am I was at a 9 then my water broke and then they called the doctor. The on call doctor was Thackeray so we waited for him to get there and after 5 min and 2 contractions Archer David was born ♥️




























































































































No comments:
Post a Comment