Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Best Dad and Husband

While I need to post our babes birth story I can't help but post now about Dave

He is the reason I'm still here surviving and sane after having little Dexter

He has been so amazing with everything from getting me through labor and delivery to taking care of our little fella. I'm so grateful for how amazing he is as a person as a dad and as a husband. He is so darling with Dex and so gentle, patient and loving. I'm so in love with this new little miracle and having Dave by my side makes it so much easier with each passing minute.

To see your husband become a father is the best feeling and experience that I can't even describe.

I love you Dave and hope you get incredibly embarrassed by my emotional mush cause its all 100% true and you are amazing :@

















2 comments:

Lindsay said...

So so so cute! Congratulations!

Kristen Harmon said...

Could be my favorite post. EVER. Thank you for the cutest pics ever!! And I just have to say, is anyone really surprised at the awesome daddy Dave turned out to be? Not me. :)