Last night I learned all about Indexing - it's so easy and is even accessible on your iPhone. Below is a screen shot of what it looks like and all you have to do is type in the name and hit submit. If you can't read it or don't want to type in that name just hit skip! This brings a whole new meaning to Family History search and help - whenever I used to hear about genealogy and family history, i'll be the first to admit it made me gag...but this new discovery has made me feel that I can help make a small difference. I did this all last night while watching tv and it was so easy!
here are some of my favorite signatures...
ps did you people see my hot husband on Facebook yesterday...mmmmmmm love me a man in a suit
2 comments:
wow. There is really no reason not to index now. Brent and I have been saying we will do it for like three years and still haven't done it. Thanks for the reminder.
Sad I missed this night to learn indexing. I'm clueless when it comes to family history work!
p.s. your shower project turned out great!! Love it!
Post a Comment