So a few weeks ago I went to the Holladay art boutique and found some fun ideas - see past post....anyways, here is my other project i've been so excited about:) Cake Platters! totaling a whopping $1.50 I made these....super easy....super cheap....super cute. I'm dying to go back to the DI (yes Norton women you heard me....EXCITED) to go back to the DI to look for more amazing plates and stands....
Then here are some of my Tags this year...LOVE my new sewing machine. the stiches came a little loose due to i have to tighten my tension rod or something...but oh well i like em well enough: )
2 comments:
BROOKLYN!!!!!!!!! THIS IS HUGE!!!!!! Yes, I love your cake stands, they are totally adorable, but this post is NOT about cake stands that you bought somewhere, or made from fancy new plates and cups. Without being under duress, you went to DI and actually found things that you like! EEEEEEKKKK! And I like them too, your plates are so cute :) . Can't wait to see all this in person! And I hate to break it to you, but technically "Norton women" now includes you. You'll survive :) .
Your 'tension rod or something'??? Bwahahaha. I LOVE it. This made me laugh. Looks like you're becoming quite the craft-a-holic! I got a subscription to Martha Stewart Living magazine, so now we can craft together ;)
Post a Comment