Thursday, February 5, 2009

I LoVE DavE!

Have I ever told you how much I love my husband? Words cannot describe how handsome, funny, smart, athletic, awesome, spectacular, and well pretty much AMAZING he is! Thank You Kent and Jane for bringing such an incredible human being into this world!

4 comments:

brooklyn Norton said...

wow....looks like dave found my password and user id....yikes!

susie said...

Are you serious? This is from Dave? He even did the whole uppercase/lowercase thing! I wouldn't have known if I hadn't of checked the comments. Reminds me of the time I got up during conference and left my notes behind. Later, I found he'd inserted some "notes" of his own. Things like "Susie should suffer and be banished from the earth."
Love you too Dave! :)

brooklyn Norton said...

ya he's a clever little bugger...isn't he? i guess whatever makes him feel good right suz?

Amy Weech said...

Holy cow, I'm laughing so hard my face hurts! Seriously, Dave posted props to himself on the blog? That is the funniest thing ever--I say Dave even deserves all the compliments he gave to himself just for this one act of genius. And Brooklyn, you need to change your password and user id IMMEDIATELY :) .