Thursday, January 15, 2009

the hotel


so after I found out and went to work I looked up the hotel that we're staying in...Badrutt's Palace are you kidding! we're staying in St. Mortiz? I have no idea about anything over there all I know is here we come...!

3 comments:

Youngins said...

Ohhh you will love switzerland!!!

susie said...

You earned a trip to Switzerland?!!!! Are you kidding me?!!! That's amazing Brooklyn!!! And your place is unbelievable. At lease I know you'll be taking lots of pictures so I can live vicariously through you guys. When do you leave? Have fun!

Anonymous said...

Can I get an application for the Rainbow Company? I probably don't have the qualifications... But I do know how to vacuum (isn't that what you guys sell?) like a champ, I'd say top ten in the nation.

But I don't want to be your janitor, unless I get to participate in the drawings too!