Wednesday, September 10, 2008

a few updates...

well susie you're going to be in town in a few weeks so you'll be so blessed as to see our place in person:) but here are a few fun additions to our place!
Some new fun place mats

some greenery....bamboo plant

      i finally put pics in our frames and got this fun orchard


3 comments:

susie said...

In the first picture I thought the addition was the golf clubs. j/k :)

Cute stuff Brooklyn!!!! The pictures in the frames look so good. I like your statue things -- the giraffe and the other one. Did Dave bring those home from Africa or did you find them?

We still haven't seen your room. I guess I'll get to see that in person though. Yay for coming to Salt Lake! What are you guys going to be doing in Tucson? Have fun!

Brooklyn and Dave said...

ya dave wishes he could have new clubs....but we're going to tucson with rainbow so its just a relaxing vacation! the giraffe is from costa rica and the heart shape man and woman are from india! our room is currently africa....ya dave took over:)

Allison said...

Cute N! Love you B. I really like your placemats!