
so i got my bridals done last saturday...and i hope my photographer doesn't care but here's the website of some of my top picks out of all of them...some are funny and some are serious etc..but i need your help! take a look and tell me some of your favorites!!
www.dreamphotodesign.com/brooklynbridalstop
thanks!
also check out my photographers website and blog- he's so fabulous!
dreamphotodesign.com
6 comments:
SOOO darling!! I love the ones in the window 86 96 105 and 158!! good luck that was the hardest decision to make! haha SO exciting!
Totally stalked them out. Here are my favorites for what it is worth... 73, 96, 119, 170, and 303
you look soo cute. i saw the pictures on James and Whitneys blog and i just wated to let you know how excited i am for you! You look gorgeous and i love your dress!
Brooklyn,
You look awesome!! Beautiful. Your dress, jacket, veil, flowers everything is beautiful. And your pictures are so great. Too many good ones...I liked 10, 51, 66, 96, 105, 121, 144, 163, 170, 303, 306, 314, 317, 341. Love you Brooklyn!
Totally stock you too. Okay so I absolutely love every one of them. Some faves are 31, 57, 86, 119, 121, 144, 150, 169(SO YOU), 170. I am so happy for you! Love love love your dress, shoes, length of your dress, bouquet, everything. So beautiful. Best of luck with everything!
You definitely should try the skydiving, it is a blast. I am so sorry I couldn't make it to your shower I had work. I love your bridal pics. You look beautiful!
Post a Comment