Thursday, October 25, 2007

Before....and AFTER!?!

Oh my gosh! So for the past year and a half or so I've been growing out my hair....I couldn't decide whether or not I should keep growing it out or cut it or trim it...etc, etc. So my cousin suggested donating it?! Well it has to be 10" in order to even submit your hair to Locks of Love, so I grew it long enough, cut my hair today and here are the results....
BEFORE
AND AFTER!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Mark and Meghan said...

cute brooklyn...love the new hair!!

Whitney Jane said...

You look so darling! And that is awesome it went to such a great cause. You da bomb B.

Shawna Wilson said...

EZB!!! It's Joe-Nate-Shawna! Hey...I totally stumbled across your blog through a random grapevine! How the heck are you?? Your hair was crazy long, I am so jealous...but you look so cute with it short! Add me to your list of buds and I'll add you to mine and we can be friends!...Have a good one...

Ty and Holly said...

I love your hair short! So cute...and seriously Costa Rica is amazing. I'll update my blog soon.

Natalie said...

I really like you with short hair! I am glad you donated it. I always try to talk my clients into doing that :)